We provide services for people:
- who feel lonely or isolated
- who have dementia
- who need some help around the home
- whose carers need a break from their caring responsibilities
- Our aim is for our service users to have one consistent support worker
- Are mature, experienced and recruited from the local community.
- Supported by a professionally qualified management team.
- Receive specialist training in supporting people with memory loss
Care Extra is a not for profit Community Interest Company providing home care and support to vulnerable adults in Deal, Sandwich, Dover and surrounding areas.
We believe that meeting people’s emotional needs is as important as meeting their physical needs. We aim to provide a flexible and personalised service which will enhance the quality of our service users' lives.
Care Extra was established in March 2014 by a group of people who believe that care for vulnerable people should not be about making money.
We believe people who need care should have it at an affordable price and those who provide care should be adequately rewarded for doing a valuable and important job. That is why we decided to set up Care Extra as a not for profit Community Interest Company, whose sole aim is to provide a high quality, value for money service to our local community.
Any surplus that the company generates will be reinvested in improving our services for the benefit of our service users and the local community.©2014 CareExtra - we provide home care, domiciliary care in Dover, Deal and Sandwich in Kent and we also provide Dementia Care we are focussed on caring not on profit.